Pages

My Only Love...

My Only Love...
My Life... and the Princess I admire.

Tuesday, March 20

First time felt so scare.

After whole day suffering, finally I went to check up. The doctor said its heart attack symptoms with 80 percents sure but still need do body scanning tomorrow. After knowing this problem, I felt that I never really love my body before. I spoiled it by myself. I smoke I taking alcohol and many bad habits. Finally, I started regret for all I did but is too late. At first I was not scared, but more I think of effect of heart attack more I scared of heart attack. What I'm doing now is telling myself, Just face the fact, MAX !! that's your body, stupid !! Mood swing the whole night.. Trying to find someone talk to but nobody is free :( Well.. might as well I go sleep and face the fact tomorrow :( Dear Jesus, will you bless me tomorrow ? I really hope you do :(


No comments:

Post a Comment