Pages

My Only Love...

My Only Love...
My Life... and the Princess I admire.

Friday, March 23

Why ? Just wonder why ?

Is quite a bad night for me and you too. I just received your text and said you felt so down. I wonder what's happening but you never tell me. Trying to cheer you up but I failed. Tell me what else should I do to make you happy ? You said you wanna had some Vodka, I wanted to stop but I know I have no right to stopping you for doing anything. You asked me what should mixed with Vodka so make it taste smoothly. I told is just some kind of small problem but until I accidentally click on your Twitter and I finally understand what's going on. I know is hard for you to put down but I hope you can put it down still. But I really heart pain to see you suffering. I know you're a tough gal but why this time you can't be tough enough to face the fact ? I know I'm not a good person and I never hope that you will accept me. I just hope that you willing to share all your unhappy stuff with me. That's enough for me already. How I wish I can share your sadness and make you happy all the time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment